elixir-tools is a suite of developer tooling and packages for Elixir developers.
The goal for elixir-tools is to provide tooling good enough that you'd think they were part of the core language project.
elixir-tools aims to ensure that the Elixir ecosystem has developer tooling of the highest caliber. Many of the languages with high quality tooling have them built in to the core toolchain or are managed by the language itself (Rust, Go).
- Next LS - Language Server Protocol implementation for Elixir
- Credo Language Server - Language Server Protocol implementation for Credo
- elixir-tools.nvim - Elixir plugin for Neovim
- elixir-tools.vscode - Elixir extension for Visual Studio Code
- GenLSP - GenLSP is an OTP behaviour for building language server protocol implementations
- Tableau - Static site generator
- The elixir-tools Update Vol. 4 (2023-10-19)
- The elixir-tools Update Vol. 3 (2023-09-19)
- The elixir-tools Update Vol. 2 (2023-08-14)
- Introducing Next LS and an elixir-tools update (2023-07-05)